Home » Customer Service
Methods of payment
We accept Visa, Master Card, and PayPal.
- All sales are subject to availability.
- We make every effort to update our web site with current pricing and availability.
- The Magic Carpet is not responsible for any typographical errors. We work hard to verify the information pertaining to pricing and description on all of our items. However, due to the extensive number of items we cary and their unique nature, it is possible that typographical errors can escape our staff.
- The Magic Carpet also reserves the right to cancel any customer order that is found to have a pricing error due to a web site programming bug or typographical error.
- Our shipping carriers are UPS and Fed Ex. Please be aware that we cannot ship to PO Box addresses or a APO address.
- We process orders as quickly as possible. Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days.
- If you reject a shipment that you placed with The Magic Carpet, you will still be responsible for the return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if applicable(See Return Policy below).
Your satisfaction is our goal at The Magic Carpet. We stand behind every rug we sell and offer a 7 day money back guarantee. Try out any rug in your home, and if for some reason you are unsatisfied, return it within 7 days for a full refund. Rugs shipped/mailed/returned after 7 days, will incur a 10% restocking fee. This amount will be deducted from the refund. Shipping costs on all returns are the responsibility of the customer.
We recommend that packages be sent back to us with UPS or Fed Ex Ground or any other carrier that can track and insure its packages. Make sure to call or email us with the tracking number so that we can track the package for you and issue credit immediately upon arrival.
We do not accept rugs that have been damaged or soiled. The rug should be in the original condition that it was received
Important notes when returning rug:
- Use original wrapping material.
- Re-tape package with UPS tape.
- Do not put tape on rug.
- Insure package for full amount paid.
- Return Shipping Costs and Liability is buyer's responsibility.
- If you need help or have any questions please contact us at or telephone 530-265-9229.
Return the package(s) to the address below:
The Magic Carpet
408 Broad Street
Nevada City, CA 95959
Our our staff are available Monday through Saturday 10:30-5:30 PST, 1:00-5:30 Sunday.
NOTES : Custom sized rug orders may not be returned for credit. Rug pads that have been cut or trimmed may not be returned for credit.
There is no sales tax charged on rugs shipped outside of California. In California an additional tax of 7.875% will be charged to each order.